Plus is a multi-user business application package specialising in the areas of retail sales, wholesale distribution, inventory management, job costing, manufacturing, and accounting. It provides the user with a wide variety of business management tools to cover every aspect of their business operation while also offering simple and efficient transaction capture.
IPlus is fully adaptable, enabling it to be customised to suit individual user requirements quickly and efficiently. Although modular in design, and highly structured, all modules are fully integrated with one another.
The entire package is a real-time package – all files are updated instantly when transactions are processed including the comprehensive management information files.
The underlying philosophy behind IPlus is that a software package should offer more than efficient transaction capture and minimisation of user workload – it should actively contribute to the profitability of the business. It gives control over every aspect of the business from ordering of raw materials through to sales of finished product.
The package includes the following:
- Sales Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Inventory Management
- Purchasing Systems
- Manufacturing Capability
- Accounts Payable
- Cash Book and Bank Reconciliation
- General Ledger
- Job Costing
- Management Information Systems
- Report Generation
The IPLUS software runs on a Pick NT D3 platform. It is a multi-user server / client environment and is able to be customized to specific requirements. We are also able to integrate it to other systems to provide a seamless flow of information. The package is menu driven and users can customize their own menus as required. For speed and efficiency data is all entered via keyboard rather than requiring mouse. Iplus is a system that delivers reliability, ease of use, value for money, stability, future proof, and proven durability.
- Inventory management and replenishment from demand
- Job costing issue stock, assign labour, assign outwork then invoice
- Product kitting
- Full financials
- Suitable for automated file exchange (EDI) Integrates to banking software for uploading of Direct Credit schedule
- Can interface to the Company website
- Can be supported remotely
- Additional custom modules can be built at any time
- Built on enterprise scale industry standard architecture
- Reports can be printed, exported into Microsoft Excel or emailed to designated email addresses
- User friendly
We are committed to ensuring that our clients have systems that meet their needs and they do not have to change their business to suit their computer system.
Our methodology ensures minimum fuss, on budget, on time installations, with ongoing enhancements always available.
Get in touch with us today
PO Box 35992
+64 9 828 1404